Sat, Jun 18|
Los Angeles Foodbank Volunteer Event
By giving just a little of our time, we can make a big difference in our community. We will be volunteering at the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
Time and Location
Jun 18, 2022, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Commerce, 6055 Randolph St, Commerce, CA 90040, USA
About the Event
Come volunteer at the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank assembling food packages for over 27,000 low income seniors, women with infants, and children in Los Angeles County. (The food packages consist of food items like canned fruit, canned vegetables, rice, cereal and other non-perishable food items.)
Registration deadline is June 16th
- Arrive 15-20 minutes early to allow time for parking and check-in.
- The minimum age requirement to volunteer is 18.
- No walk-ins are allowed - all volunteers must register online ahead of time.
- Parking is available on site. Parking is stacked - no early exit
- All volunteers must wear closed toe/closed heel shoes.
- Casual and comfortable attire is recommended.Ex: t-shirt and jeans For safety reasons, please no shorts or tank tops
- Effective 3/14/2022, we will no longer be requiring volunteers to wear a mask; however, it is strongly recommended.
- Gloves will be provided on-site.
Date/Time: Sat, Jun 18, 2022 - 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Meeting Location:Los Angeles Regional Food Bank - COMMERCE SITE 6055 Randolph St, Commerce, CA 90040